Genesis Jack Pro
Genesis Jack Pro
Garage Gym Lab:
As Many Reviews As Possible:
A continuation of the successful hand held Genesis Jack, we aimed to create the most ergonomic, lightweight, and efficient deadlift jack on the market. The Genesis Jack PRO is comprised of both steel and 7075 aluminum which is commonly used in the aerospace industry due to its light weight and strength properties. This allows the jack to weigh between 60-80% LIGHTER than most other jacks and sports the same patented fulcrum design as the original Genesis Jack. Due to the premium nature of this product, all welding is done via TIG processes to obtain the highest quality welds. Handle placement and lightweight design conserves energy for the lift itself. The design is wider than other jacks on the market to minimize bar "sag" and bolts together to save you on shipping costs.
The Genesis Jack PRO® deadlift jack is assembled by hand in Tempe, AZ. Proudly made in the USA.
• Finish: Powder coated and Anodized Finish
• Weight: 11.3lbs
• Construction: Mild Steel/7075 Aluminum
• Grip: Injection molded Acetal grip with finger recessions designed ensure a comfortable and controlled use.
• Receiver Hooks: Injection molded Acetal inserts for 180 degrees of bar protection.
• Base: Utilizes ABS injection molded plastic feet for floor/platform protection.
• Hardware: low profile button head black zinc allen bolts.
*some assembly required (assembly tools included)
Most of our items are made to order. Please read the full item description for the most accurate shipping lead time estimates. Custom options may increase lead times.
You may return or exchange an unused item in new condition within 30 days of delivery. All items must include original packaging.
All Final Sale items cannot be returned. Other non-returnable purchases include any custom items, made-to-order items, closeout items, and gift cards. Items that are used or damaged may be denied a refund or exchange. Please contact us here if you have questions about a return or refund.